Seasons and Registration
Playing Levels Offered
Beginner Developmental: 3 – 6 year old. This level is for our youngest players just learning soccer. Players will learn the basics through fun skill-based games. There will be weekly games on Saturdays.
- Season Fees: Due the 2nd week of the season
Advanced Developmental: 6-10 year old. This level is for players who have mastered the basic level of play and want to increase their skill level. A commitment to attend minimum 2 practices per week is REQUIRED plus attending all games.
Recreational: 9 – 15 year olds. This level is for players that are just learning or are not interested in competitive level. A commitment to attend two practices and one game per week is REQUIRED. There will be weekly games on Saturdays.
Competitive: 8 – 17 year olds. This level is for players that want to have a high intensity level of training and play. A commitment to attend two practices and all games is REQUIRED. There will be weekly games on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Important documents for parents and players:
Fall 2017 PRACTICE INFORMATION
Practice Facility - NAYA (5135 NE Columbia Blvd)
- Competitive U17: Wednesday ONLY (5:30-7:30pm)
- Competitive U14: Monday & Wednesday (5:30pm-7:00pm)
Practice Facility - Sacajawea Park - 4910 NE 73rd Ave
- Advanced Development Level: U8 - U11 co-ed: Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays (6:00pm - 7:15pm)
- Beginner Development Level: U6 co-ed: Monday & Thursdays (6:00pm - 7:15pm)
- Competitive U17 - Sundays at Portland Futsal, Rose City Futsal or Oregon Premier Futsal
- Competitive U14 - Weekends at various East Portland fields
- Development Level (Advanced & Beginner) - Weekends at various East Portland Fields
Practice Facility -
Please come back to register by November 1st!
Games will be at either Portland Futsal or Troutdale Indoor (depending on the team)
SCHEDULES AND RESULTS 2018:
Please come back to register by February 1st!
SUMMER CLINICS 2017
Come out and play this summer!! Every session is free with a suggested $5 donation per session to help support PCFC! All playing levels are welcome and you'll get a chance to sign up for our Fall 2017 season.
UPDATE: JULY 31st CLINIC HAS BEEN CANCELED. THE LAST CLINIC THIS SUMMER WILL BE JULY 27TH.
- Location: 5135 NE Columbia Blvd - Native American Youth Assoc.
- Dates: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays --- June 19 - July 27
- Time: 6-8pm
- Ages: 6-18, all genders
- We will play a lot of small-sided (5v5) pick-up style games in age/skill level groups